Friday, May 19, 2006

Well, I have a job... for what it's worth.

So, I've sold my soul to the devil and got myself a job in a large computer shop. I have spent the last couple of days embarking on their rigorous 'training programme' which consists of sitting in a room on my own reading their training materials and watching their cheesy corporate videos.

I think they completely forgot that I was even there yesterday and left me on my own. I came very close to just walking out. I don't think it's worth the £35 that they are going to pay me. Although I'm crossing my fingers that I'll even get that, nobody has taken my bank details yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess its the same Large computer shop that I almost went to work for when I was a student.

I ended up doing a no show. Bad thing to do I know but I just couldnt face flogging PC's to the masses, trying and make them part with us much cash as possible, whilst pretending to be excited by it all.

Maybe you can make a change, if you survive working for them.

Good luck.