Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting sorted now

Ok, so we're back in Minneapolis and we're starting to get settled in.

We now have our computer back and an internet connection, so I'm going to try to keep this blog updated much more frequently.

The first thing I have to say about Minnesota is I'd forgotten just how cold it can get. It's currently -20C outside, with a much lower wind chill temperature, so I don't think I'm going to be going out today if I can avoid it.

I have my old job back at the place that I worked before, which is nice. I spend most of my time doing nothing, and just trying to look busy. They've even given me a pay rise. I think I'm now pretty well paid for an admin assistant.

Mrs Teapot now has a job too, so I think that once we start getting two pay cheques in, we should start getting a little more financially stable.

Not much else going on right now, but I promise to try to keep this blog updated more frequently from now on.

No comments: