Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Teapot FM Takes to the Airwaves


You may have noticed that there is a new widget at the top of this blog. This is the new blog 'radio station' feature provided by myblogtunes.com which alows you to listen to music whilst you read my blog.

To start the music playing, just go to the 'select station' drop down box and select 'Teapot FM', upon doing this, delightful sounds will fill your room.

The system is still in Beta right now, so the tunes are a bit limited, but the providers promise more soon. If you want anything added, let me know and I'll see if it's on their list.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coldplay! What a great way to start my blogsurfing, today!

Thanks for that, and thanks for giving me the choice of whether or not I want to listen, and not just hijacking my system!

Most excellent!